Back in the day, phones were simply used to make calls, but not anymore. Text messages email and Internet browsing can all be accomplished on many of today's smart phone devices. In addition to all that, your phone can be a handy tool in managing your security system.
As the first security company in South Africa to successfully launch such an interactive APP, Monitor Net again take line honours in seeking out new technologies and implementing those that will keep our customers and their properties protected in the most economical and efficient manner possible.
With Monitor Net's APP, customers can experience remote interactivity that allows the user to receive alarm alerts, have full control over its alarm system, perform "own monitoring" and even receive live video feeds from their premise by simply using a Smart Phone or Tablet (Android and iPhone Smart devices).
With a variety of interactive functions, the APP facility includes;
Providing you with up-to-date awareness notifying you to be on the look-out detailing vehicles, persons and crime trends.
Receiving Alarm Alerts
Auto alarm alerts will be send to your Smart Device at the same time such signal is send to the control centre.
- Arming Disarming status,
- Zone activations,
- Mains Failure, and
- Low Battery
Remote Cell Phone Emergency Activation
As a registered user you will have a Panic and Medical Icon on your Smart Device. Once pressed, an immediate signal will be send to our control centre indicating nature of distress as well as your location. Your location will be updated every minute until the distress signal is cancelled by the control centre.
Perform "Own Monitoring"
Combining your matchbox size "Unique Wireless Sensory" you can now perform your "own monitoring" that assist you to keep track of;
- Kids arriving or leaving home,
- Domestic worker arriving or leaving home, and
- Individual items unexpectedly leaving your property including motorcycles, quad-bikes, caravans, boats, jet skis, trailers and other items that is of importance to you.
Each sensor could be manually activated or de-activated through your APP.
With Monitor Net's Lighthouse installed you can remotely switch On and Off your outside lights.
Full Alarm Control
Ever forgotten to switch on your alarm system or bypass specific zones when your garden service is scheduled for today...no problem, simply log onto your alarm system through your Smart Devise and execute your easy to use facilities on a secure platform;
- View current Alarm and Zone Status,
- View current Mains Power and Battery Status,
- Arm or Disarm your alarm system in any mode
- (e.g. Home Arming) or even per partition,
- Bypass or Un-bypass any zone,
- Reset your alarm system,
- Retrieve last 10 events of alarm log.
Full CCTV Viewing Control
Simply log onto your APP's CCTV icon and start receiving live video feed from your premise.
- Make sure your kids arrive home safely,
- Ensure your safety before accessing your premise,
- Check on your nanny or domestic worker,
- Check employee performance when your out,
- Verify alarms after an activation.