In today's age, CCTV systems are more affordable with more features than ever before.
CCTV is an essential part of your security which historically only allowed for onsite recording of events but with today's technology CCTV proactively changed into much more than the yesteryear with the ability to remotely view cameras on your PC, Tablet or Smartphone any time of the day, be it to;
- Make sure your kids arrived home safely,
- Ensure your safety before accessing your premise,
- Check on your nanny or domestic worker,
- Check employee performance when your out,
- Verify alarms after an activation, or simply
- Ensuring that all is ok when your not there.
For the more advance consumer, CCTV "analytics" becomes essential with features such as;
- Access control,
- Point of Sale (Registering any transaction (e.g. till) on camera screen),
- LPR (License Plate Recognition) plus automatic alerts,
- Counting; People, Faces or vehicles
- Crow detection alert,
- Camera viewing alerts (e.g. change in previous scenery),
- Unattended object alert (e.g. suitcase left unattended within time frame),
- Suspicious individual behaviour alert,
- and more...